Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cute image

Good evening freinds,  I have been making some more Christmas cards. The Bringmann papers are 12 x 12, so I have been making four 6 x 6  cards from each sheet which is why I like 12x12 papers. Still in the christmas card making mood, but I will have to stop soon to think about making a very very special card for our adorable grandson's First Birthday soon.   All I know is, that is has to have the Charlie and the numbers theme because he just  loves them. Have a great weekend.! 


For this card I used a Do crafts topper
Joy craft flower and leaf die
Spellbinders die
Bringmann paper

I am entering this card in the following challenges
http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com/  ~ anything goes
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~#113 anything goes

18 comments:

  1. A fab Christmas card. The image is beautiful, and I really like the panelled background.
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the layout and great image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Phyllis, this is a beautiful christmas card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great chrissy card, love the layout and image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have used the colour and design to lift the image off the page if you see what i mean. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very festive, lovely colours and I so like the flower topper xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and a super layout. Well done.
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty image and I love the layout. I like how the background papers have been done in strips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the strips of background paper are very effective

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. So great design. I like the softness of colors and that image is absolutely gorgeous. I also like the CAS style design like the Plastic Card. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful! Love your layout and that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, your card is so sweet and cute, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you soon.could you please link your card and not your blog, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not only traditional colors, but a classic image. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete